Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting Started

Well!..It happens to be my very first day in the wonderful world of blogs,wonderful because it is a convenient way of speaking my mind out,sitting in the comforts of my home.Actually i have been meaning to write blogs for a long time now but it just didn't happen mainly due to my laziness,partly because i was trapped in the routines of life.This is not to say that i have overcome both these problems but just that i have finally decided to use this medium to vent my feelings and hopefully indulge in a meaningful exercise that not only sharpens my mind but also opens it to newer thoughts.High expectations indeed! Whether i achieve my desired aim with my blogs,time will tell but one thing is sure that my professors at college would be glad to see me blogging since they see it as a means of improving our writing skills,besides a medium where we can articulate our thoughts.Anyway,now that i have begun on this journey i will religiously try and post as frequently as i can.But for now its signout.
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment